Saturday, May 28, 2011

SF Dine About Town June 1-15

It's that time of year again where the best restaurants in SF are showing off what they offer with their special Dine About Town prix-fixe menus.

This time around it's a 2-course lunch for $17.95 or a 3-course dinner for $34.95. You can see the list of restaurants and their sample menus here.

Here's what I had last year when my friend and I went to Chaya Brasserie on the Embarcadero for dinner. Oh, and please accept my apologies for the dark pics as lighting in the restaurant was really dim and also for not remembering what I had. The descriptions are just guesstimates except for the NY Steak. LOL


1st Course: Shrimp Pasta Appetizer. Pleasant starter.


Main Course: NY Steak, Roasted Potato, Green Beans, Matre d'butter, Veal jus. This was one of the best NY Steaks I've ever had!


Dessert: I have no idea what this was....some Strawberry shortcake thing w/ some white chocolate thing w/ some macaroon thing. Oh well. It was goood!

So that was it! Pretty good selection for $29.95 and everything was delicious. Hope you guys go out in the next couple of weeks and enjoy some really great food at really affordable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment