Monday, May 24, 2010

Been too busy.....eating. =)

Hey y'all! Yeah, it's been 5 months since my last entry. A lot's happened since then and I've got a lot of things to write about!

Here's a preview of what's to come:

We're gonna talk about some of my favorite Japanese Eateries that aren't sushi houses:

Shrimp Katsu Curry from On The Bridge




Onigiri Bento from Nijiya Market




You guys already know that I'm crazy for Ike's Place but I'm also going to show you my other favorite sandwich places:

Porchetta Sandwich from Roli Roti Gourmet Rotisserie




The Famous and Huuuuge Torta Cubana from That's It Market




Finally I'm going to tell you about my recent trip to Las Vegas where I made an ambitious mission to eat at 12 food spots in 3 nights:

Chicken & Waffles from Bouchon in Las Vegas




Expect A LOT of material in the next couple weeks! It's great to be back!

Laterz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment