Friday, December 25, 2009

Hi y'all!!!


Finally putting up my first posting and I'm really excited yet nervous while I'm writing this. It's gotta shine!! I guess an introduction is necessary. My name is Rod and I'm basically writing this blog to showcase two hobbies in my life that, as of this past year, have pretty much made a name for myself within my network of friends. Those two hobbies are Trikking and taking pictures of my food adventures. Thus, the Hungry Trikker was born. So as you follow this blog, I'll be posting updates of places I've eaten great food and where I've carved through with my trusty Trikke, albeit not at the same time as that would result in an ugly crash. So let's get started. Also, check out the Yelp Tracker on the right side for reviews on places where I've gone to have a bite to eat, you might find something new that you may want to try someday. Thanks for reading this and let's rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment