Monday, December 28, 2009

Ike's Birthday Gift to me.

Did I already say that I love Ike's Place? Tip: if you love their sandwiches, sign up for their mailing list for more free sandwich offers. Today was another pig out session for me as I picked up another King Koopa and tried the Eli Manning for the first time for my free sandwich. The Eli Manning was good but since they didn't have any avocados, I didn't get the full effect. Next time. It's pretty much like the Nacho Boy Supreme but with chicken instead of roast beef. Still my favorite sandwich shop!

Here's my birthday coupon. Thanks Ike's Place!!



#100 Eli Manning: Halal Chicken Breast, Zesty Garlic and Herb Sauce, Mushrooms, Avocado, Cheddar (minus avocado, they ran out)



Here's another crazy thing, right when I got home they sent me another email saying that I could get another free sandwich if I bring in a friend. Anyone wanna go ?

No comments:

Post a Comment